Monday, November 05, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

logo maker - http://www.sparklee.com

salaam..

On the 5th of november 1958, a boy named MOHD ROZLAN BIN AHMAD TAJUDDIN was born. He is the first son of couple AHMAD TAJUDDIN & JAMILAH MAT DIN. He is a wonderful & responsible boy...and now...he grew up became a wonderful & responsible son, husband, father, brother, uncle, cousin and the most important is servant of ALLAH insyallah....Babah.. we would like you to know how special you are to us, mak, along, nani,n zana. We are so thankful to have you as the LEADER in the family.. you gave us THE BEST and u never failed to encourage us to be a better person. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABAH!!!!!!

Ever since my life began,
I realized that "You da man!"
I saw your wisdom, your courage too,
And I learned I could rely on you.

Your tolerant nature was really great;
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad
It must have been hard, but that's being a dad.

You're strong and smart and filled with love--
A gift to me from up above.
So here's a greeting from your biggest fan:
Happy Birthday, Dad, cause "You da man!"

0 comments: