Thursday, November 30, 2006

first and foremost, thanks for the wishes you guys!!!! thanks a lot.. and kak ema u got me there again, with your txt msg.. i cried again.. and the weirdest part is, masa my bro send me his greeting eventho simple nak mampos, aku bleh nangis gak.. i guess, its the age thingy...

was extremely bz for the past few days organizing the wrap party for sumolah kat planet hollywood semalam.. it went abit off at first due to me being caught up with photoshoot session for the sumolah heroes at ttdi in the morning and afternoon.. but at the end, we managed to pull it out.. Alhamdulillah...!! My darling hero, Gurmit Singh was in town and as usual kena jaga dia la.. and i enjoy it very much!!! and i miss him now.. tremendously...

nways, me boss announced me bday at planet hollywood yesterday and lepas tu ramai plak la dtg mengerumuni aku... heheheh.. terasa cam artist plak... and gurmit was so sweet.. dia nak balik around 11.30 camtu sbb dia dah penat but suddenly he said he wanted to wait till 12am sbb nak tunggu my birthday walaupun dia dah wish berkali kali kali kali kali.. how sweeeeettttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

took off from planet around 12.30am and my friend edi ajak lepak hartamas teman dia makan.. so gi la hartamas kan.. pastu ada org tu tetiba jadi sgt baik, gi 7 eleven beli mini cakes and candles.. malu giler kena tiup lilin kat tepi jalan.. pastu kena suap cake.. sgt la drama swasta kan.. but it was sweet tho.. thanks edi monyet..


my 1st bday cake for this year, or atleast what's left of it lah..

today morning, gi hantar gurmit ke airport and on the way back, my nose bleed.. yg maha banyak nyer ok.. imagine driving alone, nose bleed and no tissue.. pastu bila batuk berketul2 darah kuar.. scary siut... by the time i stop kat R&R, muka dah rupa org kena pukul dgn tukul besi.. sgt cuak!! so yes, what am saying is, am not feeling tht well today.. yes, am not well on my birthday.. sedey kan..

but bila i sampai rumah, i got another suprise... a pot of flower and a box of herseys.. nak upload gambar, tapi tetiba blogspot ni menggong.. so nanti i upload la..

anyways, am off now to somewhere with someone.. malam ni ada dinner with someone lain plak.. terasa cam hotstuff...

0 comments: