Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Anniversary Ayah & Mama (mr & mrs khalid)


Today is my parents' 32nd years of marriage!!! Mama & Ayah, Selamat Menyambut Ulangtahun.. dah 32 tahun dah eh..

I just want both of you to know that I am soooooooo lucky to have an extremely loving and caring and funny and cute and sporting and down-to-earth Mama & Ayah.. I love you both to the bits and you are the best parents anyone could ever have..

Both of you compliment each other well.. tu yg serasi bersama sampai la nih.. Alhamdullilah.. walaupun sometimes ayah can be too manja and mama can be too garang, but both of you proved us tht bertolak ansur and memahami antara satu sama lain adalah the key to be happy.. not to forget masakan dari hasil tangan isteri yg sedap tak terhingga jugak dapat menguatkan kasih sayang di dalam sebuah perkahwinan.. (ayat cam drama swasta kan.. mama la suruh tgk citer kt rtm tadi)...

Semoga Ayah & Mama akan diberkati dengan kesihatan yang baik serta kehidupan yang lebih selesa.. Insya Allah...

To mama, i love you very much.. thank you for being such a great mama and for always be there for me.. thanks for your help and i am sorry for making you feel unhappy, for making you cry, for all your sleepless night worrying about me.. Insya Allah, Anne akan jadi anak yang lebih baik lagi and i really need your blessings.. All this while pon, anne tahu, doa-doa mama yg banyak membantu anne getting thru all those obstacles in my life.. and because of you mama, anak mama ni akan lebih berjaya nanti.. tu janji anne pada mama.. am dedicating my future to make you and ayah happy and proud of me.. Insya Allah.. i love you mama.. i really do.. you are the greatest mom!!

To Ayah, you know i love you too kan.. susah nak jumpa seorang ayah yang sehebat ayah anne.. You are such a great person and you taught me how to be a strong person.. dari kecil lagi ayah never fail to set a good example to us.. you taught us to be humble and to always strive for the best.. in a way, you have prepared me to be an independent person and a smart one too.. you are my hero and i see myself in you.. ayah sangat creative, sangat cute, sangat smart, an extremely determine person.. just like your second daugther.. hehehehehe.. betul tak ayah?? betul kan.. you are the world best dad ever..

To both of you, life withou Ayah & Mama will be meaningless.. I dun know what will i do without both of you.. thank you for being such a great parents.. I love you both dearly.. Both of you are my strenght.. both of you made me this strong person i am today.. and i will keep on improving myself.. thank you ayah.. thank you mama..

1 comments:

♥ a i z a ♥ said...

happy anniversary mama dgn ayah...

aiza pon sama la dgn apa yang kak anne tulis tuh..