Saturday, November 24, 2007

HAPPY BIRHTHDAY MAK N NANI!!!!!!!!!

Glitter Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com


Salam...

MAK,

Happy birthday MAK!!!!!! May ALLAH bless you n shower you with all HIS blessings. No words can describe how much we love you and how much we treasure your love. Thank you so much for always being with along, nani, n zana whenever we needed you. Mak, you never neglected your duties to remind us all 4 to be close to ALLAH, and that is the most important thing. We all love you so much that we seldom say it to you.....:)LOVE YOU MAK!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for being such a great mother to us and wife to babah.

I learned about love from you,
Watching your caring ways.
I learned about joy from you
In fun-filled yesterdays.

From you I learned forgiving
Of faults both big and small.
I learned what I know about living
From you, as you gave life your all.

The example you set is still with me
I'd never want any other.
I'm thankful for all that you taught me,
And I'm blessed to call you "Mother."


NANI,

Happy birthday NANI....I am happy and very thankful to Allah to have you as my sister. Thank you for being a wonderful and understanding sister although sometimes you might be so bossy, but that is sister all about.This might sound weird, but we LOVE YOU NANI!!!!!You meant a lot to us nani...may ALLAH guide you to the straight path and give what is the best for you..LOVE YOU NANI!!!!!


She knows the things I dream of...
The places where I've been
She accepts the person I've become.
She's a very special friend.
She's always been there for me.
No matter where I roam,
And whenever we're together,
It's just like being home.

0 comments: